CS Professional Corporate Restructuring Video Lectures (CRVI)
|Format||DVD / Pen Drive|
|Amendments Coverage||All Amendments for December 2018 will be provided by Professor|
|Video Language||English, Hindi|
|Faculty Name||CS Praveen Choudhary|
|Course Material Language||English|
|Video Runs On||Computer, Laptop (Not Compatible with Apple)|
|Package Details||Video Lectures Study Material|
|Sold & Dispatched By||CS Praveen Choudhary|
|Validity||Till June 2018 Exam / December 2018 Exam|
|Exam Attempt||JUNE 2018 / December 2018|
|No. Of Views||Unlimited Views|
|Study Material Format||Printed Books|
|Doubt Solving Facility||WhatsApp & Email|
|Delivery||Home Delivery within 7-10 days from the date of Payment Confirmation|
|Dispatch||Pen Drive will be dispatched within 24 to 48 Hours after the purchase.|
|Minimum system requirements
1. Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 or above, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10. (NOT Compatible With: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Basic, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 K N Edition, Apple)2. Ram: 2 GB free memory3. Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz and above.
Terms & Conditions for “Pay Once , Get Free Lectures Till You Pass”
- Lectures will be Valid till June 2018 attempt at First
- Then for Every attempt students will have to pay nominal fees for Licence key of Rs 500
- No Amendments will be provided for Further Attempts(Students will be able to view same lectures till they pass exam)
Corporate Restructuring Video Lectures (CRVI) Other Features :
- Complete Conceptual Clarity.
- Fully Updated for June 2018 Exam
- All Amendments for December 2018 will be provided by Professor
- Hard Copy of Notes Available
- Doubt Solving Facility Available by Whatsapp
- Past year Important Questions Covered.
- Student Friendly Teaching Style.
- Flow Charts and Pictures used for Better Presentation.
- Technical Assistance Available.
“An associate member of ICSI and a PCS, PRAVEEN CHOUDHARY, is a Faculty at ACCOUNTING ACADEMY, Nagpur, and NATIONAL LEVEL Faculty at ONLINE PLATFORM.
1. Awarded as Best Participant in MSOP by CCGRT ICSI as well as awarded as College topper at Graduation Level.
2. His expertise lies in the subjects of “COMPANY LAW”, “CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING” and “ECONOMICS” with a teaching experience of 6 years at CA/CS and CBSE/STATE commerce stream.
3. He is popular among the students for his Innovative, Interactive, Humourous and Energetic Techniques of teaching.
4. His primary focus is on enhancing students’ knowledge theoretically and practically as well as focused preparations to ensure success in the examinations and to achieve professional expertise.
5. He has conducted guest lectures at ICAI, NAGPUR CHAPTER & various known MNCs like Reliance, Glenmark Pharma, Welspun and
6. Alfa Laval and has also conducted motivational and career counselling sessions in various colleges in Nagpur, some of which are Ambedkar College, Modern school and Gurunanak College”