CS Praveen Choudhary CS Professional Drafting Video Lectures
|Format||Download Link /Pen Drive|
|Duration||55 Hours Approx|
|Video Language||English, Hindi|
|Faculty Name||CS Praveen Choudhary|
|Course Material Language||English|
|Video Runs On||Windows based Computer, Laptop |
Android Based Mobiles / Tabs
(Not Compatible with Apple Devices)
|Package Details||Video Lectures Study Material|
|Sold & Dispatched By||CS Praveen Choudhary|
|Validity||Till June 2020 Exam|
|Exam Attempt||June 2020 Exam|
|No. Of Views||Unlimited Views|
|Study Material Format||Soft Copy Notes / Hard Copy Notes|
|Doubt Solving Facility||WhatsApp & Email|
|Delivery||Home Delivery within 7-10 days from the date of Payment Confirmation|
|Dispatch||Pen Drive will be dispatched within 24 to 48 Hours after the purchase.|
|Minimum system requirements |
1. Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 or above, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10. (NOT Compatible With: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Basic, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 K N Edition, Apple)2. Ram: 1.5 GB free memory3. Processor: Pentium, Celeron, Atom Processor : 1.5 Ghz or aboveCore 2 Duo 2.0 GHz and above.
Not compatible with Android 5.1 and 5.0
Lectures run on 1 System only
CS Praveen Choudhary CS Professional Drafting Video Lectures Other Features :
- Fully Updated for June 2020 Exam
- Complete Conceptual Clarity.
- Hard Copy / Soft Copy of Notes Available
- Doubt Solving Facility Available by Whatsapp
- Past year Important Questions Covered.
- Student Friendly Teaching Style.
- Flow Charts and Pictures used for Better Presentation.
- Technical Assistance Available.
- All Amendments till June 2020 Exam will be provided by Professor
“An associate member of ICSI and a PCS, PRAVEEN CHOUDHARY, is a Faculty at ACCOUNTING ACADEMY, Nagpur, and NATIONAL LEVEL Faculty at ONLINE PLATFORM.
1. Awarded as Best Participant in MSOP by CCGRT ICSI as well as awarded as College topper at Graduation Level.
2. His expertise lies in the subjects of “COMPANY LAW”, “CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING” and “ECONOMICS” with a teaching experience of 6 years at CA/CS and CBSE/STATE commerce stream.
3. He is popular among the students for his Innovative, Interactive, Humourous and Energetic Techniques of teaching.
4. His primary focus is on enhancing students’ knowledge theoretically and practically as well as focused preparations to ensure success in the examinations and to achieve professional expertise.
5. He has conducted guest lectures at ICAI, NAGPUR CHAPTER & various known MNCs like Reliance, Glenmark Pharma, Welspun and Alfa Laval and has also conducted motivational and career counselling sessions in various colleges in Nagpur, some of which are Ambedkar College, Modern school and Gurunanak College”