CS Professional Video Lectures Group 1 Combo
|Advanced Company Law
Corporate Restructuring, Valuation & Insolvency
Secretrial Audit , Due Diligence & Compliance Managemnt
|Mode||Pendrive / Download Link|
|Video Language||English & Hindi Mix|
|Study Material Language
|Language : English
Format : Printed Notes
|Video Runs On|| Windows Based Operating System
Android Based Operating System
|Validity of Video Lectures||Till June 2018 Exam / Till December 2018 Exam|
|Amendments Coverage||All amendments applicable for relevant exams will be covered by Professors as and when required|
|No. Of Views||Unlimited Views till validity period|
|Doubt Solving Facilty||Whatsapp or Email|
|Delivery||Home Delivery within 7-10 days from the date of Payment Confirmation|
|Minimum system requirements to Run Video Lectures
Computer & Laptops
1. Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 or above, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10. (NOT Compatible With Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Basic, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 K N Edition, Apple)
2. Ram: 2 GB free memory
3. Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz and above.
Mobiles & Tablets
Any Android version except 5.0 & 5.1
Terms & Conditions for “Pay Once , Get Free Lectures Till You Pass”
- Lectures will be Valid till June 2018 attempt at First
- Then for Every attempt students will have to pay nominal fees for Licence key of Rs 300 per subject
- No Amendments will be provided for Further Attempts(Students will be able to view same lectures till they pass exam)
CS Professional Video Lectures Group 1 Combo Other Features :
- Unlimited Views.
- Updated Lectures for June 2018 Exam
- All Amendments for December 2018 will be provided by Professors
- Doubt Solving Facility Available.
- Case Study, Practical Questions & Past year Important Questions Covered.
- Student Friendly Teaching Style.
- Flow Charts and Pictures used for Better Presentation.
- Technical Assistance Available.
- Printed Study Material (Book)
- Advance Company Law and Practice for December 2018 will be available from 15th June 2018