CS Praveen Choudhary CS Executive Setting Up of Business Entities Video Lectures
|All future amendment lectures absolutely FREE till Validity Period|
|Basic Plan||What is Included in Basic Plan ?
|Booster Batch||What is Included in Booster Batch ?
What is Included in Weekly Test and Mentorship Program by CS Parshvi Parekh ?
|Format||Download Link / Pen Drive / SD Card|
|Duration||Approx 80-100+ Hrs|
|Video Language||English, Hindi|
|Faculty Name||CS Praveen Choudhary|
|Course Material Language||English|
|Video Runs On||Windows Based Operating System
Android-Based Operating System
Video Lectures do not run on Apple Devices
|Booster Batch Runs on||If Booster Batch is Selected, It will Run only on Android Device through our Android App|
|Package Details||Video Lectures & Study Material|
|Sold & Dispatched By||CS Praveen Choudhary|
|Validity||Till June 2022 Exam|
|Exam Attempt||June 2022 / December 2021 Exam|
|No. Of Views||Unlimited Views|
|Study Material Format||Soft Copy Notes / Hard Copy Notes|
|Doubt Solving Facility||WhatsApp & Email|
|Delivery||Home Delivery within 7-10 days from the date of Payment Confirmation|
|Dispatch||Pen Drive will be dispatched within 24 to 48 Hours after the purchase.|
|Minimum system requirements
1. Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 or above, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10. (NOT Compatible With: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Basic, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 K N Edition, Apple)2. Ram: 1.5 GB free memory3. Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz and above.Not compatible with Android 5.1 and 5.0Lectures run on 1 System only
CS Praveen Choudhary CS Executive Setting Up of Business Entities Video Lectures Product features:
1. Unlimited Views.
2. Entire Syllabus (CS Executive) Covered.
3. Complete Study Material
4. Doubt Solving Facility Available.
5. Case Study Covered.
6. Student Friendly Teaching Style.
7. Flow Charts and Pictures used for Better Presentation.
8. Technical Assistance Available.
Website Updated on 14/05/2021 (Change Log) :
- Validity Changed to Dec 2021 for Old Syllabus
- Validity Changed to June 2022 for New Syllabus